The Role We Play
Employment and Training Services operates One-Stop Career Centers in Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties, providing quality job seeker/ career development services to individuals seeking meaningful and productive employment.
Job skills training via state and federal training grant funding up to $4,000 is available to eligible individuals seeking to gain and/or update their work-readiness skills. Training grants allow full-time study in a labor demand field at an approved training institution.
- Core Services - includes outreach, job search and placement assistance, and labor market information available to all job seekers;
- Intensive Services - Includes more comprehensive assessments, development of individual employment plans and counseling and career planning; and
All services are free of cost to individuals meeting eligibility criteria as stipulated under the Workforce Investment Act.
- Gain real-world skills in labor demand field
- Increase your marketability
- Pursue a career that fits your interest
- All adults, 18 years and older, are eligible for core services.
- Dislocated workers
- Priority for intensive and training services is given to recipients of public assistance and other low-income individuals where funds are limited
Contact Employment & Training Services at (800) 870-3478 or (973) 285-6880.
- Business Services
- Career Development
- Career Fairs
- Jersey Job Club
- Labor Market Information
- NJ Dept of Labor & Workforce Development
- Occupations In-Demand
- One-Stop Career Centers
- People with Disabilities
- Re-Employment Video
- Social Security Disability Program
- Temporary Disability
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veterans Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workforce Development
- Workforce Investment Act
- Workforce Investment Board